This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Coming up This Week

Just a quick message to say that I won't be able to make something for the Pattern Magic Project this week. There's a couple of projects that I need to finish asap, but I'm hoping I'll have time to get it done for next wednesday. Although we also really busy finalizing the pattern (yay!) and there's regular work and the firetruck needs maintenance... Anyway, we'll see what gets done and what doesn't!

There will be something up on the blog this wednesday though, we're about to reveal the name and logo of our pattern company. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Good luck with juggling all the balls this week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!